- Coming Events
- Memorial Hall
The New Inn was built in 1751 when it became the principal hostelry in the village.
The Tanat Valley Hotel, formerly the Miner’s Arms, is an older building, dating in part from the 16th Century.
The house beside the Tanat opposite the Ebenezer Chapel was formerly the Powis Castle Inn, and there used to be another, the Cross Keys, up the nearby lane.
The village also had many small shops, but none survive today.