Chairman welcomed everyone.
Condolences were expressed to the Chair on the loss of his mother.
A minute's silence was observed.
Read & accepted by Gareth Evans & Jennie Eilbeck.
Bench has been delivered and is now installed on the playground.
- Traffic speeding:
- Site meeting with Chris Lloyd, highways on Tues 27 July 2017.
- Linda Foster had typed up a report of the meeting. This can be seen on the web site - click here.
- Bryn Davies had followed this up TRO cost £3K which is why Powys has put a moritorium.
- This may be raised and the money spread across the county.
- Llangynog C.C. can register concerns both with the Council & within the community & possibly organise a community speed watch.
- Decided to put articles in Chronicle & Ysgub & investigate speed watch to gain information to present to Powys CC.
Grass Cutting: Council is minded to take this back in house.
- J.E. Hughes:
- Final bill £780.
- Payment agreed.
Dai Roberts to be asked to cut the hedges down the road from the Memorial Hall.
Clerk's Payment for salary & expenses £324.94 (6 months).
- Payment for cleaning £135 for 2 months.
- Electricity Bill for toilets £810.
- This brings electricity for last 2 and half years up to date.
- New regime will now start.
- Sensor lights put in, waiting for sensors to be fitted to urinals.
- This will cost £300.
- All agreed to this.
- Water tap in ladies has been vandalised.
- Aaron Poole's bill to attend to various problems in the toilets: £122.
- There is no hot water in the toilets so only one tap is required.
- Toilet rolls & new dispenser: £149.94.
- Fence between car park & playing field needs repair.
- Phil Morgan volunteered to fix it.
- Planning 2 Powys Terrace.
- Rear extension & construction of retaining wall.
- No objections raised.
- Powys Local Development Plan.
- Deadline for consultation is Oct 30.
- Alan Young will look at the information pack and report back to next meeting.
- Footpath in St Melangell church yard.
- Needs widening to give wheelchair access.
- Christine Browne to check with authorities in St Asaph.
- John Bellingham to be asked when responsibility for church yard passed to Community Council.
- Burial plots & internment fees are paid to Community Council.
- Proposed Base Station:
- Installation at Revolution Bike Park in front of quarry.
- Provide requirements for emergency services.
- Coverage will have mobile phone element.
- Will involve a mast which will be sited in a fenced compound.
- Health safety issues will be complied with.
- No action to be taken at this stage.
Card to be sent to Renee Owen to thank her for her work on the public toilets.
Environmental Health to be consulted over proliferation of ragwort around the village.