17 Hydref 2017
19 Medi 2017
18 Gorffennaf 2017
20 Mehefin 2017
16 Mai 2017
18 Ebrill 2017
28 Mawrth 2017
21 Chwefror 2017
17 Ionawr 2017
15 Tachwedd 2016
18 Hydref 2016
20 Medi 2016
19 Gorffennaf 2016
21 Mehefin 2016
17 Mai 2016
19 Ebrill 2016
15 Mawrth 2016
16 Chwefror 2016
19 Ionawr 2016
24 Tachwedd 2015
20 Hydref 2015
14 Medi 2015
21 Gorffennaf 2015
19 Mai 2015
21 Ebrill 2015
17 Mawrth 2015
17 Chwefror 2015
20 Ionawr 2015
21 Hydref 2014
17 Mehefin 2014
20 Mai 2014
15 Ebrill 2014
18 Mawrth 2014
18 Chwefror 2014
21 Ionawr 2014
19 Tachwedd 2013
15 Hydref 2013
17 Medi 2013
Chair Isllwyn Davies welcomed everyone
Planning Application - Cwmdwygo:
As there were 9 observers present from the valley present it was decided to discuss this first.
- Enid read out letters received from the planning office and Julian Freeman Attwood.
- Sarah Chambers had collated all the comments from local residents and emailed the resulting report to the councillors.
- Several residents had sent their comments to the planning office.
Some discussion followed and councillors agreed there was insufficient information and opposed the proposal.
- Alan Young proposed that the community council should specify the details required.
- As no notice regarding the planning has been posted Bryn Davies will take this up with the planning department.
The planning application is now on the Powys Council website - Click here for details.
Comments may be sent to Local Planning Authority at 'Development Management, The Gwalia, Ithon Road, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 6AA', or email Development Management at email@example.com.
Minutes of September 19 read & accepted by Jennie Eilbeck & Gareth Evans.
ANY OTHER BUSINESS
- Linda Foster produced a report she had written on the outcome of the site meeting and discussion of the problems.
- It is suggested that residents record speeds of cars passing through the village.
- This report can be sent to the Chronicle and posted in the notice board.
- Alan Young had been in touch with PCSO James Rosser.
- He is willing to meet with us to discuss the problems and is going to suggest some dates.
All accepted for payment.
- Payments of bills:
- Llywela Lewis ( cleaning) £62.58.
- Gareth Williams ( electrician ) £504. 88.
- Aaron Poole ( plumber) £400.
- Graham Bradley had contacted Enid to say that Llangynog was the only Community Council not to have signed up to the Community Interest company which has been set up to take over non statutory services.
- Alan Young will get in touch.
- Review of communities:
- Letter from Boundaries Commission. Views on draft document invited by Dec 21.
- Web site www.ldbc-Wales.gov.uk.
- Public toilets electricity bill:
- New bill received which does not balance the units used.
- Alan Young to investigate.
- Car park - Pennant Melangell (Yr Heol):
- Complaints over mess.
- Enid to advise that Community Council are responsible for this area.
- Water bill:
- Quarterly bill £272.37.
- Passed for payment.
- Paid for by fund raising.
- Ann & Danny have been using left over money for upkeep.
- Cost p.a. is £198.60 for checking everything is in order.
- Alan Young proposed that Community Council should now take over the maintenance.
- All agreed.
- Change of venue:
- Alan Young proposed that future meetings should take place in the Berwyn Room.
- All agreed.
- Culverts on Bala Road:
- Need cleaning out before winter.
- nid will contact Highways.
- Enid has been in touch with David Knight.