17 Hydref 2017
19 Medi 2017
18 Gorffennaf 2017
20 Mehefin 2017
16 Mai 2017
18 Ebrill 2017
28 Mawrth 2017
21 Chwefror 2017
17 Ionawr 2017
15 Tachwedd 2016
18 Hydref 2016
20 Medi 2016
19 Gorffennaf 2016
21 Mehefin 2016
17 Mai 2016
19 Ebrill 2016
15 Mawrth 2016
16 Chwefror 2016
19 Ionawr 2016
24 Tachwedd 2015
20 Hydref 2015
14 Medi 2015
21 Gorffennaf 2015
19 Mai 2015
21 Ebrill 2015
17 Mawrth 2015
17 Chwefror 2015
20 Ionawr 2015
21 Hydref 2014
17 Mehefin 2014
20 Mai 2014
15 Ebrill 2014
18 Mawrth 2014
18 Chwefror 2014
21 Ionawr 2014
19 Tachwedd 2013
15 Hydref 2013
17 Medi 2013
Read by Enid Jones, accepted by Phil Morgan & Linda Foster.
- Matters Arising:
- Dog mess at Melangell:
- Continues to be a problem and ideas for solving this would be welcome.
- Metal seats for playground:
- Birch Recycling produce park seats guaranteed maintenance free for 100 years.
- Approximately £400 fixed to the floor.
- Isllwyn will order 1800 mm seat.
- Enid still waiting to hear from electrician re sensor lights in toilets.
- Speed sensors still not available:
- Concerns that cars speeding through the village are a danger.
- Bryn Davies will chase up Chris Lloyd.
- Grass cutting:
- J Hughes bill (£390) to be paid when grass cuttings have been removed.
- Public Toilets:
- Llywela's bill for £75 passed for payment.
- St Cynogs Church:
- Proposed cladding of gable wall in slate:
- Annual Return:
- Submitted by internal auditor.
- Copies to be signed and submitted to external auditors in Cardiff.
- Bill for £282 inc VAT- agreed to pay.
- Suggests a budget should be compiled every year when deciding the precept.
- Also require a risk assessment to be completed.
- Enid to check with new insurers to see if they require this.
- Public Toilets electricity bill:
- Bill for £1700 for 6 months to be paid by end of July.
- Meter has been read.
- Standing charges seem too high and as the toilets are non profit making is there another tariff other than business?
- May be we need to change provider.
- Isllwyn will investigate.
- Letter from Russel George:
- Meeting in Newtown on July 17 at 10.30 with Julie James AM to discuss broadband.
- Linda will attend.
- Ballot Paper for Nominations to Community sub committee:
- Two candidates:
- John Nigel Owen, Castle Cereinion.
- Joyce Gethin Shearer, Tregynnon.
- Llangynog Council voted for Joyce Gethin Shearer.
- Ice Cream Trailer on car park:
- Powys advises that this is parked illegally.
- Owner to be asked to remove it.
- Pot holes in Bala Rd and up to Rhydyfelin.
- Culverts have not been cleared.
- Bryn will make enquiries.