Cyfarfod y Cyngor Cymuned
18 Gorffennaf 2017
Archif
21 Tachwedd 2017
17 Hydref 2017
19 Medi 2017
18 Gorffennaf 2017
20 Mehefin 2017
16 Mai 2017
18 Ebrill 2017
28 Mawrth 2017
21 Chwefror 2017
17 Ionawr 2017
15 Tachwedd 2016
18 Hydref 2016
20 Medi 2016
19 Gorffennaf 2016
21 Mehefin 2016
17 Mai 2016
19 Ebrill 2016
15 Mawrth 2016
16 Chwefror 2016
19 Ionawr 2016
24 Tachwedd 2015
20 Hydref 2015
14 Medi 2015
21 Gorffennaf 2015
19 Mai 2015
21 Ebrill 2015
17 Mawrth 2015
17 Chwefror 2015
20 Ionawr 2015
21 Hydref 2014
17 Mehefin 2014
20 Mai 2014
15 Ebrill 2014
18 Mawrth 2014
18 Chwefror 2014
21 Ionawr 2014
19 Tachwedd 2013
15 Hydref 2013
17 Medi 2013
The chairman welcomed councillors.

Apologies:
Alan Young.

  • Graham Bradley director of the company that has been set up on behalf of the cluster groups, updated the meeting:
    • Discussions are underway with Powys.
    • Grants are to be offered to the cluster company to undertake work currently done by the council.
    • £20,556.00 is available between the 12 councils, nowhere near enough to cover services such as bin collection and grass/ verge cutting.
    • This will not be implemented in this financial year.
    • Llangynog needs to look at original agreement and decide whether they still wish to be involved in the cluster company or prefer to go alone.
    • Need a named councillor to represent Llangynog at meetings.
    • Contributions to maintain the library will not be collected until next financial year.

  • Condolences expressed to G Tibbott on the death of his brother in law Nelson Meredith.
    • A minute's silence was observed.

  • Minutes of previous meeting read and accepted.

  • Matters Arising:
    • Bench:
      • Made to order £438 inc VAT & delivery.
      • 3-4 weeks.
      • Agreed to purchase
    • Electricity Bill:
      • Chair has negotiated 3 year contract, no standing charge, reduced rate per unit. No penalty charges.
    • Broadband meeting:
      • Contract with BT to put broadband into 67,000 homes in Wales.
      • The take up has not been good for high speed fibre optic, possibly because of costs involved to user.
      • Meeting was neither informative or helpful.
      • Linda will write to Russell George.
    • Ice cream van:
      • Owner has been asked to remove it and is aware that the County Council will take action if it remains
    • Speed sign on Bala Rd:
      • Site meeting with Chris Lloyd Tuesday 10.30-11.00.
    • Sensors in toilets:
      • Electrician, Gareth Williams, is coming to fit sensors to the lights next week.
      • Disabled toilet already has one fitted.

  • J Hughes Bill (£390):
    • Accepted for payment.

  • Llywela Lewis Bill (64.20):
    • Accepted for payment.

  • Letter from Hayley Carr who is getting married in Pennant next year:
    • Requested permission for some guests to pitch tents on the play field just for 1 night.
    • As the car park is to be for the sole use of wedding guests the field will be used by the bowlers for parking so not available for camping.

  • Bouncy Castle Request:
    • Councillors were happy for one to be put on the play field on July 28 for a wedding.

  • Next meeting Tues 19 Sept.