16 May 2017
18 April 2017
28 March 2017
21 February 2017
17 January 2017
15 November 2016
18 October 2016
20 September 2016
19 July 2016
21 June 2016
17 May 2016
19 April 2016
15 March 2016
16 February 2016
19 January 2016
24 November 2015
20 October 2015
14 September 2015
21 July 2015
19 May 2015
21 April 2015
17 March 2015
17 February 2015
20 January 2015
21 October 2014
17 June 2014
20 May 2014
15 April 2014
18 March 2014
18 February 2014
21 January 2014
19 November 2013
15 October 2013
17 September 2013
Read & confirmed by G Tibbott & J Eilbeck.
- Matters Arising:
- D Mayor still waiting for a reply.
- Water bill for toilets:
- Clerk waiting for reply from Severn Trent over leak.
- Toilet Cleaning:
- Llywela Lewis bill for £78.56 (cleaning & sundries).
- Passed for payment.
- Outline planning for detached dwelling at rear of Bryn Tanat:
- (Clerk declared an interest and left the room while this was discussed).
- Vehicle access is a concern.
- Affordable housing is needed in the village as noted by the affordable housing officer.
- Rate bill for toilets:
- Bill received for rates payable £349.30.
- Should be queried, payment deferred.
- Electricity Bill for toilets:
- Bill received for electricity £196.
- Payment deferred while this is queried.
- Grant for Toilets:
- Form to claim grant has been completed.
- Llanfyllin YFC:
- Requesting support for their entry in a national (UK) competition to be held in Torquay later this year.
- Show can be seen in Llanfyllin theatre on April 8th.
- Review of Parliamentary Constituencies:
- Responses published on web site.
- Clerks Bill:
- Bill for £341 agreed for payment.
- Local Council Insurance:
- Ask for quote from Zurich in June.
- Review of Electoral Arrangements:
- Comments welcomed up until 31 May 2017.
- Grass Cutting:
- Tender received from John Hughes.
- Big increase which has been queried.
- Clerk to contact John Bellingham, Cluster group, to see whether they can offer better terms.
- Training Sessions for Councillors:
- Powys is no longer to provide these.
- Urges councils to use sessions provided by One Voice Wales.
- Large pothole by Dol Hendre.
- Clerk to contact Highways.
- New Headteacher appointed to Llanfyllin High School.
- Llangynog Community Council should appoint a representative governor for Ysgol Pennant: