17 October 2017
19 September 2017
18 July 2017
20 June 2017
16 May 2017
18 April 2017
28 March 2017
21 February 2017
17 January 2017
15 November 2016
18 October 2016
20 September 2016
19 July 2016
21 June 2016
17 May 2016
19 April 2016
15 March 2016
16 February 2016
19 January 2016
24 November 2015
20 October 2015
14 September 2015
21 July 2015
19 May 2015
21 April 2015
17 March 2015
17 February 2015
20 January 2015
21 October 2014
17 June 2014
20 May 2014
15 April 2014
18 March 2014
18 February 2014
21 January 2014
19 November 2013
15 October 2013
17 September 2013
Read by Enid Jones, accepted by Phil Morgan & Linda Foster.
- Matters Arising:
- Dog mess at Melangell:
- Continues to be a problem and ideas for solving this would be welcome.
- Metal seats for playground:
- Birch Recycling produce park seats guaranteed maintenance free for 100 years.
- Approximately £400 fixed to the floor.
- Isllwyn will order 1800 mm seat.
- Enid still waiting to hear from electrician re sensor lights in toilets.
- Speed sensors still not available:
- Concerns that cars speeding through the village are a danger.
- Bryn Davies will chase up Chris Lloyd.
- Grass cutting:
- J Hughes bill (£390) to be paid when grass cuttings have been removed.
- Public Toilets:
- Llywela's bill for £75 passed for payment.
- St Cynogs Church:
- Proposed cladding of gable wall in slate:
- Annual Return:
- Submitted by internal auditor.
- Copies to be signed and submitted to external auditors in Cardiff.
- Bill for £282 inc VAT- agreed to pay.
- Suggests a budget should be compiled every year when deciding the precept.
- Also require a risk assessment to be completed.
- Enid to check with new insurers to see if they require this.
- Public Toilets electricity bill:
- Bill for £1700 for 6 months to be paid by end of July.
- Meter has been read.
- Standing charges seem too high and as the toilets are non profit making is there another tariff other than business?
- May be we need to change provider.
- Isllwyn will investigate.
- Letter from Russel George:
- Meeting in Newtown on July 17 at 10.30 with Julie James AM to discuss broadband.
- Linda will attend.
- Ballot Paper for Nominations to Community sub committee:
- Two candidates:
- John Nigel Owen, Castle Cereinion.
- Joyce Gethin Shearer, Tregynnon.
- Llangynog Council voted for Joyce Gethin Shearer.
- Ice Cream Trailer on car park:
- Powys advises that this is parked illegally.
- Owner to be asked to remove it.
- Pot holes in Bala Rd and up to Rhydyfelin.
- Culverts have not been cleared.
- Bryn will make enquiries.