18 July 2017
20 June 2017
16 May 2017
18 April 2017
28 March 2017
21 February 2017
17 January 2017
15 November 2016
18 October 2016
20 September 2016
19 July 2016
21 June 2016
17 May 2016
19 April 2016
15 March 2016
16 February 2016
19 January 2016
24 November 2015
20 October 2015
14 September 2015
21 July 2015
19 May 2015
21 April 2015
17 March 2015
17 February 2015
20 January 2015
21 October 2014
17 June 2014
20 May 2014
15 April 2014
18 March 2014
18 February 2014
21 January 2014
19 November 2013
15 October 2013
17 September 2013
The chairman welcomed councillors.
- Graham Bradley director of the company that has been set up on behalf of the cluster groups, updated the meeting:
- Discussions are underway with Powys.
- Grants are to be offered to the cluster company to undertake work currently done by the council.
- £20,556.00 is available between the 12 councils, nowhere near enough to cover services such as bin collection and grass/ verge cutting.
- This will not be implemented in this financial year.
- Llangynog needs to look at original agreement and decide whether they still wish to be involved in the cluster company or prefer to go alone.
- Need a named councillor to represent Llangynog at meetings.
- Contributions to maintain the library will not be collected until next financial year.
- Condolences expressed to G Tibbott on the death of his brother in law Nelson Meredith.
- A minute's silence was observed.
- Minutes of previous meeting read and accepted.
- Matters Arising:
- Made to order £438 inc VAT & delivery.
- 3-4 weeks.
- Agreed to purchase
- Electricity Bill:
- Chair has negotiated 3 year contract, no standing charge, reduced rate per unit. No penalty charges.
- Broadband meeting:
- Contract with BT to put broadband into 67,000 homes in Wales.
- The take up has not been good for high speed fibre optic, possibly because of costs involved to user.
- Meeting was neither informative or helpful.
- Linda will write to Russell George.
- Ice cream van:
- Owner has been asked to remove it and is aware that the County Council will take action if it remains
- Speed sign on Bala Rd:
- Site meeting with Chris Lloyd Tuesday 10.30-11.00.
- Sensors in toilets:
- Electrician, Gareth Williams, is coming to fit sensors to the lights next week.
- Disabled toilet already has one fitted.
- J Hughes Bill (£390):
- Llywela Lewis Bill (64.20):
- Letter from Hayley Carr who is getting married in Pennant next year:
- Requested permission for some guests to pitch tents on the play field just for 1 night.
- As the car park is to be for the sole use of wedding guests the field will be used by the bowlers for parking so not available for camping.
- Bouncy Castle Request:
- Councillors were happy for one to be put on the play field on July 28 for a wedding.
- Next meeting Tues 19 Sept.