21 November 2017
17 October 2017
19 September 2017
18 July 2017
20 June 2017
16 May 2017
18 April 2017
28 March 2017
21 February 2017
17 January 2017
15 November 2016
18 October 2016
20 September 2016
19 July 2016
21 June 2016
17 May 2016
19 April 2016
15 March 2016
16 February 2016
19 January 2016
24 November 2015
20 October 2015
14 September 2015
21 July 2015
19 May 2015
21 April 2015
17 March 2015
17 February 2015
20 January 2015
21 October 2014
17 June 2014
20 May 2014
15 April 2014
18 March 2014
18 February 2014
21 January 2014
19 November 2013
15 October 2013
17 September 2013
- Hugh Williams, Gareth Evans.
- Matters arising from Minutes:
- Painter not now available, alternatives to be investigated ( Malcolm Jones, Stuart Hughes).
- Speed sign to be moved from Penybont to Llangynog.
- Sale of Workshop:
- New owners did not attend the meeting as they are not in a position to present their plans at this moment.
- Darren Mayer revealed that they plan to maintain one workshop and convert the rest to a 30 bed bunkhouse which will require planning for change of use.
- There would have to be strong reasons for this.
- Community need to decide what is best for Llangynog.
- Shaun Harris needs a workshop and his secure tenancy agreement should be protected.
- A bunk house could be an asset and provide employment.
- J.E.Hughes bill for 2 cuttings to be paid (£260 & £90).
- Grass needs to be cut lower, verges need cutting and the grass removed.
- Llywela Lewis bill for cleaning toilets £75 paid.
- Council expressed gratitude for the great job the cleaners are doing.
- Donations since Nov exceed £1,000.
- Alternative electrician/plumber needed to fit automatic lighting and taps.
- Risk assessment needed.
- Planning applications:
- Ty Carreg - planning for horse arena.
- No objections received from community.
- Council agrees.
- Gwynoro Roberts left the room while planning for affordable house on Cae Ddol was discussed.
- Local need, no flood risk.
- Council supported application.
- Letter to be sent giving reasons for support.
- Internal audit report received:
- Acceptance of accounts:
- Highways cutting of verges on roads very poor.
- Reminder not to put plastic wrapping in red box.
- From June 20 boxes containing film will be left at the kerbside with an explanatory leaflet.
- All film should go in the bin/ purple sacks.
- Visit website for more information.
- Royal Welsh Show:
- 2 representatives from each council invited to reception on Monday July 18.
- Mobile post office outreach service is being made available in Welshpool area:
- Darren Mayor will make enquiries on Llangynog's behalf.
- Complaint to be made about potholes on Pennant road and an inspection requested.