19 September 2017
18 July 2017
20 June 2017
16 May 2017
18 April 2017
28 March 2017
21 February 2017
17 January 2017
15 November 2016
18 October 2016
20 September 2016
19 July 2016
21 June 2016
17 May 2016
19 April 2016
15 March 2016
16 February 2016
19 January 2016
24 November 2015
20 October 2015
14 September 2015
21 July 2015
19 May 2015
21 April 2015
17 March 2015
17 February 2015
20 January 2015
21 October 2014
17 June 2014
20 May 2014
15 April 2014
18 March 2014
18 February 2014
21 January 2014
19 November 2013
15 October 2013
17 September 2013
Best wishes expressed to Jennie & Gwynoro following hospital treatment.
Condolences to Gwilym on the loss of his sister in law.
- Accepted by Gwynoro, seconded by Gwilym.
- Matters arising:
- Written complaint re state of grass in Penant passed on to Jack.
- Clerk had spoken to the planners re planning for Cae Ddol giving full support of Council.
- Road issues: David Knight, Highways area manager, to arrange meeting with Llangynog & Llanwddyn community councils for September.
- Decoration of toilets: Malcolm Jones is interested in quoting.
- Sue Rose & Angie Bowden invited to present proposals for old school:
- Jennie read message from Sean Harris in support of their proposals.
- Wishing to establish a bunk house to provide accommodation for visitors.
- Between 2/4 new jobs would be created.
- Front would remain the same with extension on the back.
- Sean Harris is being offered a tenancy renewable on a yearly basis but hope that he will remain long term.
- Workshop will be kitted out to Sean's requirements.
- Rent will rise to reflect improved facilities en par with others in the area.
- Councillors were given the plans to view.
- Interior design will reflect local heritage.
- Clientele could be extended to include school groups subject to negotiation with the Council.
- Increase of volume of traffic may be a problem.
- Concerns were expressed over noise of pumps for bike washing.
- Pumps will be set at furthest limit from existing properties and time limited.
- Enid read letter of resignation from John Jones after 37 years as a councillor.
- He was thanked for all his service to the community.
- Llywela Lewis bill for cleaning toilets £67.23:
- J.T.Hughes bill £305:
- J Eilbeck bill for toilet rolls £70.20:
- Temporary closure of road at Pedair Ffordd for repairs to the bridge, B4396:
- Unable to confirm dates but will probably start on August 30.
- Letter from Dr J Scott sent to Darren Mayor complaining about the state of Llangynog:
- A building site, fly tipping and burning of food.
- Council to ask Darren continue with investigation and institute official enquiries.