16 May 2017
18 April 2017
28 March 2017
21 February 2017
17 January 2017
15 November 2016
18 October 2016
20 September 2016
19 July 2016
21 June 2016
17 May 2016
19 April 2016
15 March 2016
16 February 2016
19 January 2016
24 November 2015
20 October 2015
14 September 2015
21 July 2015
19 May 2015
21 April 2015
17 March 2015
17 February 2015
20 January 2015
21 October 2014
17 June 2014
20 May 2014
15 April 2014
18 March 2014
18 February 2014
21 January 2014
19 November 2013
15 October 2013
17 September 2013
- All councillors present.
- The chairman expressed sympathy to Isllwyn & Gwynoro on their recent bereavements and good wishes to John Storey on his return from hospital.
The clerk expressed sympathy to Hugh on his bereavement.
- All stood out of respect.
- Minutes of previous meeting:
- Read and accepted by Gwilym & Phil.
- No matters arising.
- J T Hughes bill £140 (£95 for hedge, £45 for Melangell):
- The clerk is to discuss this with him.
- Complaints have been received about dog fouling in Pennant church yard.
- Llywela Lewis bill for cleaning toilets £60:
- Community Council elections Thurs 7 May 2017:
- Councils must make arrangements in their precept for the costs.
- Councils will be charged for polling cards & rental of polling stations - previously met by Powys C.C.
- Toilets Rateable Value:
- Clerk has contacted Rates Agency.
- Small business rates relief will continue meaning RV under £6K will not incur any cost.
- Request received from Llangollen international festival for financial support:
- Decided not to support this year.
- Further request from Red Cross:
- Decided to leave until the end of the financial year.
- Problem with the defibrillator:
- Danny Marsh has requested a key to the cupboard in the toilets so he can have access to the electricity.
- Agreed to pay for the key.
- Planning for demolition of conservatory, erection of sun room, porch and first floor extension at Fron Goch:
- Letter from Sian Mayer updating on Montetracks cycling routes:
- She would like to attend a Council meeting.
- This would have to be in the new year.
- Water problem by the chalets:
- Cows have blocked the pipe coming from the road.
- Clerk to write to Mr Ian Dicken.
- Painting of toilets:
- Clerk to remind the decorator.