- Coming Events
- Memorial Hall
Penuel Chapel, just up the Pennant Road, belongs to the Calvinistic Methodists (Presbyterian Church of Wales): it was built in 1868 and altered in 1912.
The chapel makes an attractive group with the former minister’s house, Bronhefin, and has an extensive graveyard.
Carmel Chapel, next to the New Inn, was built by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1875 and designed by Richard Owens of Liverpool.
The former Ebenezer Chapel, by the bridge at the entrance to the village, was built by the Independents (Congregationalists) in 1895: it is now a private house. Its predecessor, now a cottage, stands beside the Pennant road.