- Coming Events
- Memorial Hall
The hall, further up the Rhiwarth Road, was built of local stone and slate by the men of the village, many of whom were skilled craftsmen, as a memorial to the dead of the First World War: a stone plaque above the fireplace records their names.
It was opened in 1937. An extension at the back, with an entrance hall and toilets, was completed in 2002 and a new games room is under construction. The hall is one of the finest in the district and well used for concerts and village functions.