Darren Mayor, Phil Morgan.
Minutes of Nov 2016:
Read & accepted by Gwylim & Jennie.
- Clerk had contacted Russel George re super fast broadband:
- Reply had been received BT were planning to fibre enable the area at the end of Dec and provide improved speeds Feb/ March 2017.
- Access Broadband Cymru is available as an alternative route to securing a super fast broadband connection.
- Letter will be posted on the notice board.
- Danny Marsh has been provided with a key.
- Bills passed for payment to:
- Llywela Lewis
- John Hughes
- External Auditors
- Zurich insurers have passed the playground as safe.
- Notification from Welshpool council.
- Report on public rights of way received.
- Day time activities for older people, communication received:
- Decision taken on Dec 20 to allow centres to continue until March 2018 while alternatives are explored.
- Public Toilets:
- Rates total exemption for 2017/2018.
- Electricity bill £176.
- Leakage in gents toilets:
- Severn Trent representative called to report to Enid.
- A claim for leakage allowance can be made when the bill is presented.
- Richard Jones, Penybontfawr has sorted the leak and will replace the missing seat with a more substantial one.
- Notice from Powys County Council that grants to village halls will cease after March 2017:
- Community Council to give £1000 to the Memorial Hall.
- Penuel Chapel to receive £150 for upkeep of the grave yard.
- Llanfyllin cluster group meeting on Jan 31.
- Hall provisionally booked for election in May.
Any Other Business:
- Filthy state of road by Tancoed forestry road entrance caused by rubbish from the forestry leaking on to council road.
- Clerk to contact highways.