Chair Isllwyn Davies welcomed everyone.
Minutes of November read and accepted.
- Matters arising:
- Reply received from Mary McKenzie agreeing to keep the chickens away from Pennant car park.
- Meeting with police re speeding:
- Regulations over speed watch would put the monitoring point after the New Inn which it was felt would not be appropriate.
- Awaiting outcome of police consultation.
- Moratorium on speed regulations to be lifted but there is a huge backlog of applications.
- Planning for Henstent Caravan Park:
- Application for office building:
- Public toilets electricity bill:
- Currently in credit to £224.
- British Iron Works:
- Questionnaire sent to all community/ town councils in the area.
- Fee for May election:
- Llangynog given a bill.
- £299 for adminIstration of the election which will be deducted from last payment of 2017/18 precept.
- Plans for Powys schools:
- Draft policy available to view on Powys website.
- Comments to be received by end of January.
- Bryn Davies will circulate policy with comments for the Council to consider.
- Bill for room hire:
- £44 (11 meetings) for 2016.
- Playground bench:
- Code of conduct:
- Llangynog has not yet adopted the amended code of 2008.
- Councillors will need to look at this before agreeing to adoption.
- It is available to view on line.
- Disabled toilet is out of order:
- Plumber is sorting a new toilet.
- After considerable discussion of the budget and in view of Powys cutting grants to the council it was decided to review donations and ask for a rise in the precept to £7K.
- This will equate to approximately £3.50 per household for 2018/19.