Sale of village workshops:
Alan Young had attended a meeting with the new owners and brought the Council up to date.
- Workshops sold at auction for £40,000.
Recent company registered on April 4 by Angela Bowden & Susan Rose. Local resident had attended the auction.
- Lot was introduced as vacant possession and ripe for conversion. This being contrary to Powys statement.
- Company plans to apply for change of use from light industrial to business, refurbish building with heating and terrazzo flooring.
- Rents will be increased.
- Alan read a letter from Shaun Harris outlining the work he has been doing in the workshops in Llangynog. It was felt that this sale had been conducted in an underhand way.
- More information is needed from Councillor Mayer who unfortunately was unable to attend this evening's meeting.
- Alan felt there was considerable local feeling against any change of use to the workshops.
Toilets need old paint removing from tiles and repainting.
- J.E Hughes for grass cutting.
- L. Lewis for toilet cleaning and materials.
Clerk to ask for estimates.
Rates for toilets:
- Bill of £1020.60 has been covered by grant of £1.020.60.
- No water or electricity bills have been received yet.
has been granted to Pengwern Annexe.
Rental for hire of Hall for 2015, £90.
Letter from Russell George giving feedback from questionnaire on health care. Anyone who wishes to read this should see Enid Jones.
Mid Wales fire & rescue service has published its improvement plan with 12 objectives. Can be viewed on the web site.
Public toilets: Annual renewal licence received
Estimate from J.E. Hughes for cutting the playing field £45 per cut. 4 cuts to be requested initially, more may be needed later.
Closing of part of footpaths near Rhydyfelin:
Further information needed.